100 Day Burpee Challenge. We are going to do one burpee on day one and add one each day until we get to 100 burpees on the 100th day!
Entry fee $5.00
1. Use Burgener’s burpee(see below) standards for form.
2. You can complete each day’s burpees all at once, or broken up and done at different times throughout the day
3. If for some reason you miss a day, you must complete those burpees in addition to the regular burpees due the next day. Penalties: If for some reason you miss a day, you will be penalized $0.25 which will be included with the prize money. Contestants that miss a day will receive a strike against their overall score which will determine the overall winner. If any contestant chooses to drop out, he/she must pay a $5.00 withdrawal fee.
4. If you don’t start the challenge with us on day 1, you can “buy-in” at any time by doing all the missed day’s burpees on your first day.
5. Any burpees you complete during your regular workout can count towards that day’s challenge total.
6. The Burpee Challenge is based on the honor system, have fun doing burpees and getting stronger doing it!
7. There will be a sign up board in the Box… USE IT!
8. Anyone can buy in for the prize up to day 25 by completing ALL the outstanding burpees plus the burpees due that day on their first day in the challenge.
9. 10% of the pot will go to the person that takes the coolest picture of a burpee with CrossFit Medford involved in it any way and any where they can think of.*
10. If you’re not interested in competing for the prize… join us in the challenge anyways! Same rules apply there’s just no prize involved!
Burpee Challenge Form Standards:
1. Start with hands on the ground in front of your feet. Keep your back straight.
2. Kick feet out behind you into the top of the push-up portion of the burpee. Your body should be straight and tight in a flat plank.
3. Lower your body into the lowest part of a push-up. Your chest and thighs should ultimately touch the ground at the same time. Remember to keep your whole body, especially your midline, tight.
4. Push up into the top of the push-up position again.
5. Jump your feet up to your hands into your starting position.
6. Jump into the air and clap your hands overhead so that your ear is exposed in front of your arms. Your feet should leave the ground.
* Coolest picture to be determined by the instructors. In no way should any animals, small children, or regular people be harmed in anyway while taking pictures.